Non-violent silk / linen scarf
Non-violent silk and linen scarf, hand spun and woven. Exceptional quality.
Scarf in non-violent eri silk and linen. It is produced with respect for nature, people and ancestral know-how.
Thanks to the work of Ethiquette, the producers of the flax used for these scarves are committed to cultivating without chemicals, and we will be able to offer you these scarves organically from the fall of 2021.
- Materials: 60% Non-violent Silk, 40% Linen
- Dimension: 190x45cm
- Producers: Ekta Parishad - Tribus Adivasis
- Production region: Madhya Pradesh, India
- Manufacturing method: Spun and woven on family looms, directly from the producer.
- Colors: Environmentally friendly colors