Merino / Silk Scarf
Merino and silk scarf spun and hand woven in the Himalayas.
This blend of merino and silk scarf is handcrafted in the Karishma cooperative farm in the Himalayas. Different patterns available.
- Materials: 70% Merino wool, 30% Silk
- Dimension: 180x60cm approximately
- Producers: Nomadic pastoral tribe of the Himalayas and Karishma cooperative farm.
- Production region: Kullu region, Himalayas, India
- Manufacturing method: Spun and woven by hand on the farm.
- Colors: environmentally friendly dyes.