Khadi Cotton Scarf
Cotton scarf and silver thread. Hand-spun and woven in India for the Ekta Parishad Association.
This scarf is made according to the Khadi principle. All stages of its development are done by hand and with respect for people and nature.
Thanks to the work of Ethiquette, the producers of the fibers used for these scarves are committed to cultivating without chemicals, and we will be able to offer you these scarves organically from the fall of 2021.
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Dimension: 180x60cm approximately
- Producers: Gandien Villager - Ekta Parshaid
- Production region: Madhya Pradesh, India
- Manufacturing method: Khadi, Gandhian village industry
- Colors: Natural and / or environmentally friendly dyes