Handbag in Leather, Cotton and Organic Jute. Cotton lining and zipper. Made in india
Very pretty in a handbag, to go to the beach or to the market.
- Materials: Cotton and organic jute; Vegetable tanned lambskin
- Dimension: 38x28x18cm approximately.
- Producers: Semi-nomadic agro-pastoral tribe.
- Production region: Nord-Karnataka (Belgaum region), India.
- Manufacturing method: Spun, woven and tanned by hand in small community workshops in the heart of the villages (8 villages).
- Colors: Environmentally friendly dyes.